Globalization, Empires, and the Making of the Modern World
Date : May 13 (Fri.) 15:00 - 16:30
Venue : Tetsumon Memorial Auditorium（Hongo Campus）
Speaker : Anthony Gerald Hopkins
If you wish to sign up, please fill out the application form below.
Only one application will be considered for each applicant.
The information you provided in this application will be used for planning and publicity for future events.
A notice of our receipt of your application will be sent to the e-mail address you registered. If you do not receive this notice within one day of your application submission, a processing error may have occurred, so please fill out this form again and resubmit it.
Notice regarding COVID-19 prevention measures:
We kindly request your cooperation in observing the following precautions against the spread of COVID-19 at this event.
- Wear a mask at all times and ensure proper cough etiquette.
- Disinfect hands at entrance and submit to a temperature check.
- Maintain social distance.
- Use appropriately marked seats.
- Refrain from conversation inside the venue.
- If you suddenly feel ill, notify nearby staff and follow their instructions.
Please refrain from attending the event if you are experiencing any of the following:
- A temperature of greater than 37.5°C (or more than 1° higher than your usual bodily average).
- Shortness of breath, severe fatigue, or even a mild cough or sore throat.
- Close contact with someone who has received a positive COVID-19 test result in the last seven days.
In addition, please be aware that personal information of event participants including names and contact information may be provided to public institutions (e.g., public health centers) depending on the status of infections. Thank you for your understanding.
Please fill in all the fields indicated with a asterisk (*)